What’s new: Added support for USB read Broadcom models all rootkey hash versions Unlock supported using GT server and LBF (local brute force) Supported imei backup and SX4 repair Unlock using GT SL3 server cost 40 credits Cancel SL3 brute force for Broadcom models will require 5 credits per phone
Please note: To use MTB NK v2.41 you need to have installed MTB NK 2.38.6 setup After software installation do not forget to update your MT Box using MT Box update tool v3.24 This is BETA release so please if you found any bug report to us
MTB NK 2.40 beta – Nokia RAPUv21 supported
Friday, 14 October 2011
What’s new: Added support for USB read of EFUSE for RAPUv21, RAPU all rootkey hash versions Unlock supported using GT server and LBF (local brute force) Supported imei backup and SX4 repair Flash already supported in previous version Some SL3 server side changes (to be ready for emergency situations) Supported phones: Nokia 500 – RM-750 Nokia 600 – RM-701 Nokia 700 – RM-670 Nokia 701 – RM-744 Please note: To use MTB NK v2.40 you need to have installed MTB NK 2.38.6 setup After software installation do not forget to update your MT Box using MT Box update tool v3.24 This is BETA release so please if you found any bug report to us
What’s new in SL3 LBF Shell v0.5: – Added ighashgpu to HashCat file format convertor – Some bugs fixed
How to use convertor:
– Start Shell software v0.5 – Download from GT server data for LBF ( data is ighashgpu format) – Add to first line downloaded command from GT server – If you like to convert ighashgpu to HashCat command format (for those who use HashCat without Shell software) click to “ighashgpu 2 HashCat” button. – Software will make imei.bat file in same folder
Note: You need to have in same folder HashCat and shell installed, then shell will make compatible bat file for that version of HashCat.
What’s new: – Fixed small mistake in message for SL3 upload for 20 digits code phones – Added MTB NK version check on server side related to 20 digits code phones – Disabled server access for all older version of MTB NK then 2.38.5
Is not possible to upload phones with old MTB NK version. You need to use only latest MTB NK 2.38.5 or higher version of MTB NK (server message: e/155/please download latest software; ) To able use MTB NK v2.38.5 you need to have installed latest MTB NK v2.383. fixed setup
– Unlock over USB for SL3 phones for: Rapido, RapuYama, Rap3v4 – USB read for RPL on RapuYama, Rap3v4 ( certificates, simlock, sx4 (generate if doesn’t exist), wmdrm, cmla) – ( ReadImeiBackup button )
Notes on RPL functionality:
On USB full support for rapido is also available, but works on some of the models ( like n97) and is unstable or doesn’t work on others ( for certificate read) Writing through USB: for certificates works fine on RAPU, RAP3V4, works on some rapido (n97) For serial commands works ok if length of command is small For large data FBUS needs to be used because Nokia software ( either driver or phone) blocks when it receive large command We strongly recommend if the phone will be erased after backup, first try to write the RPL to make sure all data was backed up ok, and then erase.
Effectively if SX4 is damaged in order to repair it, one must make backup of RPL and then send the backup to phone using ‘Write RPL BB5’. After that MT will be able to authorize sx4.
– Power on the phone – Connect USB cable to phone – Select OVI suite or PC suite mode – Please wait to driver installation finish – Select USB mode in MTB NK software – Press Phone info button – If communication is ok, go to SL3 BForce tab – Press Read button
• Support for HashCat LBF software • Now supports both LBF software ighashgpu and HashCat • Supports ATI 6xxx cards, Dual GPU cards, Nvidia cards etc) • Support for LBF under Windows 32, Windows 64, Linux 32 and Linux 64 • Support for start, stop and resume LBF job • Support to add more jobs in queue. So you don’t need to be with PC all the time to add new jobs. • When one job done next will be automatically started. • You can remove jobs from queue in single click • Can create LBF job list, and load it at any time
How to Start New Job:
1. Download and install SL3 LBF Shell software 2. Start MTB NK 2.37.1 or higher version 3. Go to SL3 BF compute tab 4. Upload phone to SL3 server using “Read” button in SL3 BF compute tab 5. Cancel phone from calculation queue, double click on phone imei in SL3 BF tab 6. Start MT tool v3.21 or higher version 7. Press “Download Zone” button 8. New browser window appears. We recommend to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your default browser. 9. In “SL3 Service” tab click on “Get BF data” then insert imei from canceled phone 10. Press “Get Data” button. 11. You will get necessary data for SL3 LBF Shell software. 12. COPY and SAVE BF data for example:
14. Start SL3 LBF Shell v0.3 software and paste in first software line (command line) 13. Press Start New Job button 14. Software start to work 15. You can see remaining average time to get code. Calculation time depend from cards you use 16. Please wait to software finish 17. When software finish copy all digits after word Found: 18. Login again via MT tool by pressing “Download Zone” button 19. Go to SL3 service than click “Get Code” 20. Enter calculated data (result from SL3 LBF Shell software) 15 bytes and imei. 21. If all is ok you will get unlock code for this IMEI
How to Stop Job:
1. If you click on Stop Job please wait to software finish already started part of calculation and write results in log file (*bf_job file). All files are saved to SL3 LBF Shell software folder in format “your_phone_imei.bf_job”.
How to Resume Job:
1. Start SL3 LBF software then click on Resume Job button 2. Software will ask you for bf_job file 3. Select desired job file and wait to software continue job
• Windows 7 or Vista users must RUN software as Administrator. Because of some Windows rigid security restrictions. If not work install software outside Program Files folder. • ighashgpu and HashCat CANT be in same folder when you try to use LBF Shell! • SL3 LBF Shell and ighashgpu.exe must be in same folder OR SL3 LBF Shell and HashCat must be in same folder. • To able use SL3 Local Brute Force service you need to have minimum 50 credits on your MT Box account • All support questions regarding SL3 Local Brute Force (hardware requirements etc….) need to be posted in dedicated forum section SL3 Local Brute Force – LBF