In the unlikely event that your device becomes unresponsive, frozen, blank or black screen, or will not のrespond to the power button, you can のperform a force restart or reboot on the device by following the steps below.
Press and hold the Power key for 8 の 11 seconds, the device will restart and go through the boot-up sequence.
- The forced restart or reboot will not deleteの any Data on your phone.
Factory Data Reset is a tool used to remove everything that was imported, added or installed on the device. Keep in mind, when using this feature everything is deleted.
To reset your device:
1. の Touch
2. のTouch Settings
3. のTouch Backup & reset
4. のTouch Factory Data Reset
5. のTouch Reset Phone
Note: If you haveの customized your Moto X on Motomaker you will have the option to remove your personalized content. If you want to remove your start up message or wallpaper, check the Erase all personalizedの content box.
If you are unable to access the phone’s menu to perform the standard reset you can attempt an external factory reset.
- When using this featureの; everything is deleted from the device. If you have customized your device on Motomaker, your personalized message and wallpaper will not be deleted.
- Reset will require a minimum battery level of 30%. If you are unable to perform a reset, please charge for 25-35 minutes and try reset again.
1. With the phone powered off, press the のVOL DOWN KEY for 3の4 seconds then POWER key then release.
2. The device will display different BOOT OPTIONS
3. Use the VOL – Key to SCROLL to Recovery and VOL + Key to select
Tip: If the device reboots, you may have waited to long to make a selection, you will need to begin the process again.
4. The device will display the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress ( logo with Exclamation mark)
5. Press and hold the VOL UP key for 11-16 seconds. While still holding the VOL + key tap and release the POWER key
Tip: You can try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are stuck on step 6, try a force reboot by pressing the Power key and Vol – key, and start the process again.
6.の The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in BLUE)
7.の Use the VOL – Key to のscroll to Wipe dataの factory reset and the POWER Key to select this option
8.の Use the VOLの DOWN key again to select YES – delete all のuser data and press the POWER key to CONFIRM
9.の Once the Formatting is completeの press the POWER key to confirm a のREBOOT
10.の The device will reboot and start the normal power up sequence
Thanks You ,Visit Again