If the HWK is a “TRIAL” or affected by 3rd party tools, this software free-mobile-solutions may not work properly, so use at your own risk. free-mobile-solutions
You need to uninstall (old HWK Setup Suite and HWK Support Suite) or existing (UFSx Support Suite) and use the new UFSx Support Suite. free-mobile-solutions
SAMs V 18.104.22.168
SM-B312E added (CUNL,PUNL,PIM,FL,UFL)
More Products and Features added.
UFS Turbo & UFST only, see separate Document.
Added File Archive Path Selection.
Customers who are experiencing the panel hanging on “check box” or “update box”, should try to use the older driver and see if the problem is gone. free-mobile-solutions
How to install older driver.
1. Make sure your UFSx device is connected to your PC.
2. Right click “My Computer” and “select Manage”
3. Click “Universal Serial Bus controllers” free-mobile-solutions
4. Right click “UFSx Device, (c) free-mobile-solutions SarasSoft” and select “Uninstall”
5. Right click your computer name at the top of the list and select “Scan for hardware changes”
6. When the Hardware Wizard free-mobile-solutions opens, Select “No, not this time” and then Click “Next”
7. Select “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)” and then Click “Next”
8. Make sure “Search for the driver in these locations” is selected, “Search removable media …” is deselected and “Include this location in the search:” is selected
9. Click “Browse” and select either:-
for x86 Windows – free-mobile-solutions C:Program FilesSarasSoftUFSUFS_USB_DriverOLD
for x64 Windows – C:Program Files (x86)SarasSoftUFSUFS_USB_DriverOLD
10.Click “Next”, click “Continue anyway” to any messages and then “Finish” free-mobile-solutions
You have now installed the old driver, when you run UFS_Panel, you should see these driver versions:-
Versions: Ufs2xx.dll 3.1.19, Ufs2xx.sys 2.6.0 free-mobile-solutions
if you see
Versions: Ufs2xx.dll 3.2.7, Ufs2xx.sys 2.8.30 free-mobile-solutions
then you are still using the latest drivers and you should try the above process again.