Z3X Easy JTAG Software v.2.1 Release Notes:
Unofficial Support Site by Welcome Zone Haldwani
We working hard last 3 years to make EasyJTAG are best solution on market.
We have greatly increased read and write operation speed , using a protocol compression.
In fact most dumps have areas with big amounts of repeating data. So what we get:
Test Config #1 Intel Core I5/8Gb , Windows 7 x64 eMMC Toshiba MMC16G
Write on FW1.52 976KB/S FW1.54 1449KB/S (48% speed increase)
Read on FW.52 788KB/S FW1.54 1457KB/S (84% speed increase)
Test Config #2 Intel Core 2Duo/2Gb , Windows XP x32 eMMC Toshiba MMC16G
Write on FW1.52 741KB/S FW1.54 1102KB/S (48% speed increase)
Read on FW1.52 606KB/S FW1.54 1074KB/S (77% speed increase)
– Added ability to configure eMMC bus frequency ( 1MHz,3MHz,7MHz,14MHz,21MHz)
– Fixed new Gemalto IDCore 10 security cards loss bugs. Link: Connection to protection card lost problem
– Improved software startup time.
– Improved eMMC operations speed.
– Fixed crash after updating box firmware.
Box Firmware 1.54 changes:
– Added eMMC read / write compression ( upto 1.4MB/s on typical eMMC data)
– Increased maximum clock rate for eMMC – 21MHz
– Improved box stability issues.
– Fixed SmartCard Detection Delay for Windows 7
New phones added via DIRECT EMMC(ISP) connection :
– support LG D295 (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support SAMSUNG SM-G130M (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support SAMSUNG SM-A500 (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support SAMSUNG GT-S7560M (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support SAMSUNG GT-S6790L(ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support HUAWEI G510 (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support AMAZON KINDLE FIRE HD X43Z60 (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support SONY C2104 (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support SONY M2 (ISP Pinout, Dumps)
– support SONY C2005 (ISP Pinout)
Thanks all testers for great work!
Special thank to Seba Kopp and GsmServer crew for IDCore Samples!
For avoiding problems with X64 and drivers – use test signing mode
Copy’n’Pasters Seafood team – your next move 😉