Unofficial support site By Welcome Zone Haldwani
By insomaniacdev, Account currently disabled on 8th April 2014, 11:18 AM
Reply Subscribe Email
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Today, i am sharing you CWM recovery which is
perfectly working on our device.
Status – Tested [Every feature including Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Restore and Backup and Installing zip from SD Card.
i) First of all download these two files.
Android Multi Tool – http://www.mediafire.com/download/1z…shubroneel.rar
ii) Extract and rename the file inside cwm.rar from Boot.img to Recovery.img.
iii) Now extract the Android Multi Tool.
iv) In the folder replace the Recovery.img with the file you renamed earlier.
v) Open Android Multi Tools and enter 0
vi) Now reboot your mobile phone into Bootloader or Fastboot mode (By Holoboot or any other app )
vii) Connect phone to pc via usb cable
viii) Now type in “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img”
ix) Wait for it to finish and type “fastboot reboot”
x) You will be taken to your android UI.
xi) Now you can boot into recovery by Volume Down + Power button.
Enjoy!! Cwm recovery on Micromax A67.