Step By Step Guide
2. Enable USB Debugging by going in Settings>Developer Options and then clicking on check box beside Enable USB Debugging. In case of trouble enabling the Developer Settings watch this video.
3. Download and Extract the files from Root Package.
4. Install USB Drivers for Micromax Canvas Knight A350.
5. Now Extract SP Flash Tool and Run Flash Tool.exe.
6. Then click on scatter loading and select the MT6592_Android_scatter.txt file.
7. Make sure only recovery is checked and then click on locations tab and select the recovery.img extracted from Root Package.
8. Now Turn Phone off and wait for few seconds to make sure it completely turns off.
9. Click on Download and Connect the phone using data cable.
10. After flash is successful you should see a Green Ring appear disconnect and start your device.
11. Now Reboot your device and transfer the SuperSU file to your phone.
12. Turn off device and start by holding all three buttons together i.e Vol Up + Vol Down + Power Buttons.
13. You will enter in recovery mode then click Vol Up to Go To CWM Recovery.
14. Click on Install zip from SD Card and Selecting SuperSU and clicking on Yes to install. [Use Volume Up Down to Navigate and Power Key to Select]
15. Congratulation you have successfully rooted your Knight now enjoy the benefits of rooting.