HOW TO Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 Without loss data
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage or bricking of your phone, proceed a your own risk
WARNING: The following procedures should only be followed for GT-I9082 and not any other
Hi, today i am going to explain how to root your phone in safest way with no loss of data.
* Download the files from the attachments and extract them (for CWM visit : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show. php?t=2160671 )
* Switch off your phone and boot into download mode (vol down + home + power) and press vol up to proceed
* Open odin in pc and and click on PDA
* Locate the you extracted from the CWM touch zip and click open
* Make sure only ‘Auto reboot’ and ‘F.Reset Time’ is checked
* Click start once complete odin should say ‘PASS’ and your phone will reboot
* Copy the Supersu zip file into your external sd card.
* Now switch off your phone and boot into recovery mode (vol up + home + power)
* Now select install zip from sd card -> Choose zip from sd card
* Now locate the supersu zip file and click install
* Now CWM will install the zip
* Samsung devices come with a special flash counter that tracks the no. of times you flash custom roms and zips.
* If you wish to reset the flash counter back to original Download triangle away app by chainfire and hit reset counter. (in attachments)