do at your own risk i’ll not take responsibilty for any damage
Spice mi-435 root and CWM
dear friends after lot of searching and testing, i have found a working CWM for mi-435
MI 435 rooting using Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry
– Make sure that USB debugging is on your device. To enable go to Settings – Development – USB debugging
– Extract the Rooting Kit on your PC and connect your phone. Don’t turn on USB Storage
– In the Rooting kit folder you have extracted Click the Runme.bat file
– A command prompt will start now.
– Now you will just have to follow onscreen instructions.
– after that Your device will reboot.
– then you will be able to se supersu or superuser on your app drawer of phone.
Spice mi 435 CWM intructions
– first of all download the cwm435.img from below and put it in the root of your sdcard(i.e at /sdcard/)
– then install terminator emulator from here – terminal emulator
– after that using any root explorer app from here – Root explorer
– go to /system and find the file recovery-from.boot.p
– rename it to recovery-from.boot.p.bak
– after completing above step start terminal emulator type su hit enter.
– write the following code.
dd if=/sdcard/cwm435.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16
– switch off your phone press the powerkey[on right] and volume down key together.
when you hear a vibration leave the power key and press only volume down key.
-you can use Quick boot from market for geeting in to recovery – Quick boot
that’s it you can know see the CWM v.6 recovery.
root tool kit download:
go here:Root with_Restore_by_Bin4ry
Spice mi 435 CWM download:
In case you dont like cwm you can use this file to switch back. use the same dd method above in quote instead of cwm435.img use recovery.img
– credit goes to Bin4ry for his tool kit and method.
– AGILFM for CWM file.
– me for testing.