Hard Reset http://goo.gl/rSwWkF
If you are unable to access the phone’s menu to perform the standard reset you can attempt an external factory reset. http://goo.gl/rSwWkF
When using this feature; everything is deleted from the device. http://goo.gl/rSwWkF
Reset will require a minimum battery level of 25%. If you are unable to perform a reset, please charge for 20-30 minutes and try reset again. http://goo.gl/rSwWkF
1. With the phone powered off, press the VOL DOWN KEY for 2-3 seconds then POWER key then release.
2. The device will display different BOOT OPTIONS
3. Use the VOL DOWN Key to SCROLL to Recovery and VOL UP Key to select
Tip: If the device reboots, you may have waited to long to make a selection, you will need to begin the process again.
4. The device will display the Motorola logo and then the Android in distress ( logo with Exclamation mark)
5. Press and hold the VOL UP key for 10-15 seconds. While still holding the VOL UP key tap and release the POWER key
Tip: You can try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are stuck on step 6, try a force reboot by pressing the Power key and Vol Down key, and start the process again.
6. The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in BLUE)
7. Use the VOL DOWN Key to scroll to Wipe data / factory reset and the POWER Key to select this option
8. Use the VOL DOWN key again to select YES – delete all user data and press the POWER key to CONFIRM
9. Once the Formatting is complete, press the POWER key to confirm a REBOOT