Octoplus Octopus Box LG v 2.2.1 is out!
Unofficial support site By Welcome Zone Haldwani
We have added world’s first support for different models of LG Max and for LG K7!
Octoplus/Octopus Box LG Software v.2.2.1 Release Notes:
? Added support for the following models:
– X155 – added world’s first Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A / B), Read phone’s Info
– X160 – added world’s first Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI (A / B), Read phone’s Info
– X165 – added world’s first Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI, Read phone’s Info
– X165G – added world’s first Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Repair IMEI, Read phone’s Info
– MS330 – added world’s first Repair IMEI, Repair BT Address, Repair Wi-Fi Address, Read / Write / Repair NVM, Read / Write QCN, Read Security, Write Security Backup, Read Full Flash
? Added Deactivate (McAfee) Kill Switch* operation for the following models:
– F400K, F400L, F400S (thanks to Mr. salman.wifi)
? Fixed “Incompatible model ID” issues for LG AS323
? All supported operations described in details in the manual (“Cable & Manual” button in Software)
* In order to perform “Deactivate Kill Switch” operation, you need to do the following:
Attach testpoint as shown on figure in manual, and connect phone with Micro USB cable (don’t use USB hubs!).
For some firmware versions, to put the phone into “Qualcomm-Mode”, you can try to do the next: press and hold “Vol+” button and connect the phone directly to PC via micro USB cable
Check PC Device Manager, a new device should appear “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” or “Unknown Device” if you hadn’t installed a driver. Drivers are available in Installation Folder
Release testpoint and press “Deactivate Kill Switch” button
Follow Software instructions (prompts)