How to Solve Xiaomi IMEI Repair Problem Tutorial With Tool
Here on this beautiful page we manage a short Xiaomi IMEI Repair guide for you which works on many Mi smartphones Generally best working in the Qualcomm based chipset devices .
Requirement for doing Xiaomi IMEI Repair
- A xiaomi Rooted Phone.
- IMEI number (use the IMEI no written on the back of the device, under the battery )
- ES File Explorer installed on your Phone .
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool Download Minimal ADB Fastboot Tool v1.3.1
- IMEI Converter Download IMEI converter from here
- QPST Tool For writing IMEI Download QPST Tool v2.7.422
- Ultra Edit Tool Download Ultr Edit Tool
- Qualcomm Drivers for Xiaomi Devices Download Qualcomm Xiaomi Drivers
- A USB Cable
Steps for Xiaomi IMEI Repair
- Download And install ES File Explorer in your Xiaomi Device
- Enable Root Explorer in ES File Explorer
- Open the Side Pane Under Local then Tap on “/ Device“
- Now Open the “system” folder .
- Open the “build.prop” file as text using the “ES Note Editor” .
- Now Scroll down and find the line “ro.build.selinux=1” .
- Now change “ro.build.selinux=1” to “ro.build.selinux=0” .
- Now Run “Minimal ADB and Fastboot” and Enter the following commands .This will disconnect your device and reconnect the device
- Now you can use the following commands to confirm that the above commands were successfuly functioned or not .
- Here you can see an additional device in the device manager .
- Now Run the “IMEI Converter.exe” and Convert the IMEI that you had written from the back of the device .
- Download and Extract the Zip file on your computer (Download zip file)
- Now open this file using UltraEdit and you should see a screen like this
- Now Find the “08 8A 56 89 00 42 62 23 41” of hex numbers for SIM 1 .
- Replace it with the IMEI generated from the IMEI Converter.exe for the Sim1 IMEI .
- Now save the file and Exit UltraEdit
- Now again Run the Minimal ADB and Fastboot and execute the following commands in the sequenceAnd Then the below one command
The first set of commands will create a backup of the existing images and the next will wipe off the modemst1 and fsg partitions .
- Once you restart you will find IMEI to be gone and 0 .
- Once you restart you will lose the diag mode. you will have to follow 1.6 to 1.8 to enable it .
- Now Run the QPST and Select the Ports Tab .
- You should see the port added automatically
In case you dont see any port you can use the “Add New Port” button .
- Now Click on the Start Clients option on the Top Menu bar and select Software Download You will see a Window like this
- Click on the restore tab and then browse to the file that you just saved.
- Now click the start Button
- Once it is done Reboot your system and You should have your IMEI restored
In case you are running custom ROM
- Now goto ES file explorer and follow steps 1.1 to 1.5 and change the line “ro.build.selinux = 0“
- replace it with “ro.build.selinux = 1” .
- Save the File and its done .